This was my first experience with homemade pizza bread and it was very good..It was light brown and the crust was soft and spongy.
1.3 cups of refined flour
2.Dry yeast (2 to 3 tbsp )
3.1 tbsp of sugar.
4.Water 1 cup
5.Processed cheese slices( 5 to 6)
6.Fresh cream(1 cup)
Minced chicken topping
- Minced chicken(200 gm)
- Onions (chopped 1 cup)
- Ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- All spice powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Chilly flakes (1/2 tbsp)
- Oregano ( 1 tsp)
- Basil (1 tsp)
- Tomato 3
- Jalapenos (3 to 4) cut into rounds
- Mozzarella( 1 cup shredded)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- In 1/2 cup of lukeworm water add a tsp of sugar and disslove.
- Add 3 tbsp of dries yeast and leave till the mixture becomes frothy.
- Add this yeast to the flour and add olive oil and knead till it becomes a soft smooth dough.
- Leave the dough for 20 minutes.
- Make holes with a fork on the dough and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of cream in the pan and heat and add the processed cheese slices till it melts to form a thick sauce.
- If the sauce is too thick add some more fresh cream and keep it for cooling.The sauce will thicken on cooling.
- In a tbsp of oil in a pan,add chopped onions,ginger garlic paste.
- Boil the tomatoes,remove the peel and seeds and puree them in blender.
- Add tomato puree and fry.
- Add the spices oregano,all spice powder and sliced jalapenos.
- top the pizza bread with cheese sauce.
- Add the minced chicken topping.
- Add tomato,onions,jalapeno slices.
- cover with grated mozarella.
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes more till the bread is brown.