“Life is short. Eat dessert first. ”
― Jacques Torres
Submit the recipe of your favorite festive sweet treat.
Need help and support for submission: contact 9892204860
Who can participate?
These contest is open to professionals such as chefs, food editors, bloggers ,home chefs, passionate cooks , culinary students etc. Always read the organizer ‘s and sponsor’s rules in the terms tab before submitting your recipe.
Participation: To participate click here
To view prizes click here
Organizer: To view organizers details click here
Every participant needs to subscribe to the host Website here
- Only vegetarian entries are allowed
- Eggs are allowed as an ingredient
- The contest has two rounds.
- The recipes should be original and will be checked for plagiarism
- If the recipes are copied from website, it should be your own website.
- Every participant needs to subscribe to the host Website here
- All the selected entries with the profile and picture of the participant will be published in the website and in a beautiful downloadable eBook format.
- The participants and winners will get digital certificate signed by our celebrity judges.
- All the three winning recipes will get published in the Website of FBAI
You can download the format from belowRecipe contest form (18 downloads)
- The Round I you have to submit a dessert or any sweet dish recipe.
- 10 participants are chosen for the final round.
- Selection is based on voting and judges evaluation criteria.
- Judges discretion is final.
- Last date of submitting recipes for round I : 25th October 2020
- 1 person can submit 2 recipes at max
- Round II has a mystery ingredient to be cooked with.
- Selection is based on judge’s evaluation .
- Judges discretion is final
Our Jury (Celebrity judges)
Chef Ananya Banerjee
- A celebrity chef, a globe-trotter, a painter, a lawyer by education and a social influencer by virtue of her work, Chef Ananya Banerjee is a culinary expert.
- Ananya had served as the Executive Editor for BBC Good Food India.
- She recently curated menu for the French-Bengali fine dining award winning restaurant: ‘Mustard’.
- With the culinary skills she has gathered from her travels around the world, she has authored two highly popular Cook Books. They are on ‘Global Gastronomy’ and ‘Bangla Gastronomy’.
- Her work as a chef has also been recognized and rewarded with some of the prestigious awards in the industry – ‘The Celebrity Chef of the Year 2018 (Female)’ at the Food Food awards.
- Ananya is the anchor chef for the Tata Sky Active Cooking 24 hours TV channel(150 videos). This is being regularly shown for over an year.
- Currently her show “The missing Apron “ is being telecasted by TLC ( Travel & Living Channel )
Chef Nishant Choubey
- Consulting chef with Michelin plated Indus Bangkok and corporate chef with Seinan Group ( Tokyo)
- He is a Tv Host who has started his career with Oberoi hotel and then worked with Madinat Jumeirah Dubai for three years in speciality restaurants Pierchic, Sagreto, Khayamat !!
- He is a talented chef who believes in sustainable practice was chosen with undergo training at John Folse culinary institute , Louisiana!!
- He had won Gold medal at Aahar has several accolades to cherish on!! Hosted successful pop ups in Japan , Canada , South Africa, Kenya , Spain on progressive Indian cuisine !! Has recently cooked for the president of Montenegro in a special event !! Tokyo Mithaiwala is the recent project of chef which is bringing sensation to the world !!
- She is a former chef, culinary instructor and food blogger, with more than 2 decades of experience in multi cultural cuisines with specialization in multi cultural cuisines mainly South East Asian, Middle Eastern and British cooking.
- She is a cookbook author of 3 books one of which is a Amazon Best seller.
- She is also a culinary course instructor in Udemy
- She is the author and owner of the website : linsfood.com which has more than half a million pageviews per month
Internal judges (Culinary experts)
She is a food journalist and culinary artist from Kolkata, who has hosted popular TV cooking shows and featured in news channels.
- Paul “PJ” Binns is a food blogger and who has been cooking since he was a little kid.
- Growing up in a very tight knit second generation Irish/Italian American family he has experienced the best of both cultures when it comes to cooking.
- His blog, recipesliveby.blogspot.com has been active for almost 10 years now.
- He also has a home business cooking fresh made pasta’s, sauces, and goodies .
Jayashree T Rao:
Jayashree is a creative person who believes in living life to the fullest. She is a food blogger and freelance content writer. She has authored four books, they are available on Amazon.
Winning recipes will get published in the website of FBAI
- Cooking Italian for Beginners: Author Azlin Bloor (Udemy)
- A basic Italian cooking course for the home cook, aimed at introducing beginners to the simple art of cooking Italian.
- Planet Gastronomy by chef Ananya Banerjee
- 100 Most Popular Global Recipes (paperback for Indian contestants ,kindle format for International participants
A great collection of mouthwatering recipes with easy to follow instrutions
Noodles Mastery Course by Azlin Bloor(Udemy)Learn how to cook an amazing array of authentic tasting noodle recipes. Step-by-step demonstrations and full menus .
- 30 Tasty Dal Recipes: good food everyday Kindle Edition
- South Indian Breakfast Ebook by Jayashree T. Rao (Goodreads Author)
Special prizes for participants of Kolkata
Coaster set from
Meal for 1 in
Ichamotee is a Bengali and Bangladeshi cuisine restaurant placed at Marquis Street. They serve authentic and mouthwatering delicious food to people . The restaurant has a beautiful ambience
phone :096744 44774
Gift hamper from Startingbell India:
They are a Band specializing in health hygiene and skin care products
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +91-3335514324