Organizer/Host: Indrani Sen
- Born and brought up in Kolkata, Indrani grew up in a joint family of 22 members. She has spent her childhood learning traditional East Bengal recipes and shares some of those stories on her blog www.indrani-will-teach.com.
- Her blog contains recipes from various parts of the world to prepare restaurant style food at the home kitchen. Her recipes are published in various websites, blogs and news papers.
- She is also a member of Food bloggers Association of India and has reviewed several restaurants under their brand wagon.
- She is a recipe developer and has developed recipes for various brands like "Star Bazaar", "Godrej Veg oils ", "Lee kum Kee", "Fabsta" to name a few.
- She has a photo eBook titled "Indian vegetarian meal ideas" containing links to 51 vegetarian recipes in her blog which can be downloaded from the home page of the website
- She is also an author to Foodies+ Christmas cookbook in Amazon.