Judges Panel (Final evaluators)
Chef Ananya Banerjee
- A celebrity chef, a globe-trotter, a painter, a lawyer by education and a social influencer by virtue of her work, Chef Ananya Banerjee is a culinary expert.
- Ananya had served as the Executive Editor for BBC Good Food India.
- She recently curated menu for the French-Bengali fine dining award winning restaurant: ‘Mustard’.
- With the culinary skills she has gathered from her travels around the world, she has authored two highly popular Cook Books. They are on 'Global Gastronomy' and 'Bangla Gastronomy'.
- Her work as a chef has also been recognized and rewarded with some of the prestigious awards in the industry - 'The Celebrity Chef of the Year 2018 (Female)' at the Food Food awards.
- Ananya is the anchor chef for the Tata Sky Active Cooking 24 hours TV channel(150 videos). This is being regularly shown for over an year.
- Currently her show “The missing Apron “ is being telecasted by TLC ( Travel & Living Channel )
Chef Nishant Choubey
- Consulting chef with Michelin plated Indus Bangkok and corporate chef with Seinan Group ( Tokyo)
- He is a Tv Host who has started his career with Oberoi hotel and then worked with Madinat Jumeirah Dubai for three years in speciality restaurants Pierchic, Sagreto, Khayamat !!
- He is a talented chef who believes in sustainable practice was chosen with undergo training at John Folse culinary institute , Louisiana!!
- He had won Gold medal at Aahar has several accolades to cherish on!! Hosted successful pop ups in Japan , Canada , South Africa, Kenya , Spain on progressive Indian cuisine !! Has recently cooked for the president of Montenegro in a special event !! Tokyo Mithaiwala is the recent project of chef which is bringing sensation to the world !!
- She is a former chef, culinary instructor and food blogger, with more than 2 decades of experience in multi cultural cuisines with specialization in multi cultural cuisines mainly South East Asian, Middle Eastern and British cooking.
- She is a cookbook author of 3 books one of which is a Amazon Best seller.
- She is also a culinary course instructor in Udemy
- She is the author and owner of the website : linsfood.com which has more than half a million pageviews per month
Internal judges( collaborators)
She is a food journalist and culinary artist from Kolkata, who has hosted popular TV cooking shows and featured in news channels.
- Paul "PJ" Binns is a food blogger and who has been cooking since he was a little kid.
- Growing up in a very tight knit second generation Irish/Italian American family he has experienced the best of both cultures when it comes to cooking.
- His blog, recipesliveby.blogspot.com has been active for almost 10 years now.
- He also has a home business cooking fresh made pasta's, sauces, and goodies .
Jayashree T Rao:
She is a creative personality with passion for writing. She documents her recipes in www.evergreendishes.com and has 4 books published in Amazon. She has recently, published a kindle book titled "South Indian Breakfast" It is available on Amazon and Books2read.