The only thing which one requires is a little patience to complete the whole process as the dish is so tempting that the kids may finish the dish before you are happily ready for the plating and presenting the dessert.
for 1 big square brownie( for 1 person)
- Refined wheat flour(3 tbsp)
- Cocoa powder(3 tbsp)
- Sugar (powdered 3 tbsp)
- Dark chocolate (100 gms)
- Cream (3 tbsp)
- Butter(1 tbsp)
- Vegetable oil or butter(3 tbsp)
- Milk (5 tbsp)
- Walnuts(1/2 cup chopped)
- Baking powder(1 tbsp)
- Vanilla essence (1/2 tsp)
- Grease a square microwave proof square container.
- Strain the flour .cocoa and baking powder
- Add the flour mix with oil,vanilla and 2 tbsp of molten chocolate.
- Add milk and sugar and stir to form a uniform mixture which becomes little fluffy.
- Add walnuts and mix.
- Add this mx to the grease container and micro for 4 minutes
- Leave this brownie in the microwave for another 5 minutes while you prepare the glaze.
- For the glaze heat the chocolate,butter and cream in the double boile till it forms a shiny thick sauce.
- Take out the brownie from the microwave.
- Soak the brownie with 1 tbsp of sugar water mixture.
- Then pour the chocolate sauce on top.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Cut into squares and serve with ice-cream or coffee.