I brought these fresh blueberries from a super market in Hongkong. They are fresh and sweet.We all loved eating them fresh and straight from the box but I thought of using some of them in making a delicious jam.It is simple to make at home and in case you want to avoid those preservatives and additives present in the ready made jam bottles ,you can try this recipe.
- 1 cup blue berries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- chop the blueberries
- heat the water and dissolve the sugar in it.
- add the blueberries and lemon juice
- cook till it completely dissolves and forms a purple jam like consistency.
- take off from the heat and cool.
- Store in bottles or jars in the refrigerator.