5 April, 2017
Kadai paneer pizza
This is a delicious best Indian Pizza recipe with a spicy pizza base and an Indian Kadai paneer topping .The soft baked pizza bread contains herbs and spices with a topping of curry style kadai paneer .Cheese is not compulsory but u can add any kind of cheese like grated Parmesan, mozzarella or processed cheese slices.
Kadai paneer pizza(kadai paneer topping on a spicy pizza base )
This is a Indian vegetarian pizza with a cottage cheese topping and focaccia style base
- Refined flour (2 cups)
- Yeast (2 tbsp dried granules)
- Nigella seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Rosemary leaves dried (1/2 tsp)
- Oregano (1/2 tsp)
- Basil leaves (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (1 tbsp finely chopped)
- Paneer (100 gms) sliced and cubed
- ginger garlic paste (1/2 tbsp)
- Tomato puree (1 cup)
- dried fenugreek leaves (1/2 tbsp)
- beaten curd (1/4th cup)
- 1/2 cup onion paste
- Fresh cream (1/2 cup)
- heat 1/2 cup of water and dissolve 1 tsp of sugar in it.
- Cool the water till it is just warm to touch.
- dissolve 2 tbsp yeast granules in it.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes till it becomes frothy.
- mix all the ingredients of the dough with yeast and knead a soft dough.Add minimum water.
- Leave the dough covered for 1/2 an hour till it doubles in size.
- Punch the dough again and leave it for another 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts.
- roll into a medium sized bread around 2 inches thick.
- make holes with a fork so that the bread wont puff up.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven at 170 degree celsius for 15 minutes ,till the top is light golden.
- Add a tbsp of oil and fry onion paste.
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato puree and saute till the color looks bright glossy and it loses all water.
- Add kashmiri chilly powder .
- Add beaten curd and saute till the sauce thickens.
- Add fresh cream followed by fenugreek leaves.
- Add the cottage cheese pieces and saute for 5 minutes.
- Assembling the pizza
- spread the curry sauce on top of the pizza
- Arrange the cottage cheese pieces from the curry .
- Sprinkle chopped onions and capsicums and green chilies
- grease the pizza pan with butter.
- bake the pizza in this pan for 20 minutes at 170 degrees.
- place cheese slices on top of this pizza and grill at 200 degrees for another 10 minutes.