27 June, 2014
How to make chocolate kulfi ice cream
Posted in : Dessert on by : indrani Tags: CHOCOLATE, COOLFI, DESSERT, KULFI
After preparing the kesar kulfi successfully I thought of trying this chocolate variant of the same.The major part of the recipe remains the same.
- Milk 1/2 litre
- Cooking chocolate
- Sugar (as per taste)
- Boil milk on a low flame till it is reduced to half.
- Add grated chocolate ,till it melts.
- Add sugar as per how much sweet you want.
- The more sugar you add the coolfi you get is softer.
- Pour the milk mixture in a kulfi can
- In a plastic basket add ice cubes and add a cup of salt.
- Salt helps to lower the temperature even further.
- Lower the temperature of your refrigerator by adjusting the regulator.
- Keep it overnight.
Decorate with grated chocolate and cracklers.
count your calories