8 June, 2019
Pavlova recipe easy and quick
Pavlova is a meringue cake topped with whipped cream and fruits created in the honor of the Australian ballet dancer Anna Pavlova in 1920. The dessert is popular and part of every festive menu in Australia as well as Newzealand.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1and 1/4th cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 mango cubed
- 1 kiwi cubed
- Handful of cherries for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius
- separate the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff and they dont slide from the bowl.
- At this stage add sugar in batches and beat after adding each batch to for shiny glossy peaks.
- fold in the cornstarch and vanilla. Mix with spatulla.
- Bake at 130 degrees for 1 hour.
- Keep the meringue for cooling inside the oven.
- Beat the heavy cream till stiff.
- pour in a piping bag and decorate the top of the meringue.
- top with fruits of your choice.
Pavlova is a meringue based cake topped with cream and fruits
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1and 1/4th cup Powdered sugar
- 2 cups Whipped cream
- 1 Mango cubed
- 1 Kiwi cubed
- Handful Cherries
Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius
Separate the egg whites.
Beat the egg whites till stiff and they don't slide from the bowl, even while moving your bowl.
At this stage add sugar in batches and beat in medium speed after adding each batch to form shiny glossy peaks.
Fold in the cornstarch and vanilla. Mix with spatulla.
Bake at 130 degrees for 1 hour.
Keep the meringue for cooling inside the oven for another 1 hour.
Beat the heavy cream till stiff.
Pour in a piping bag and decorate the top of the meringue.
Top with fruits of your choice.