Preparation of pasta
- Boil the pasta in a pot of water with a little salt till tender.Add a tbsp of oil in the water and monitor continuously so that it does not stick.
- With a strainer strain the water and was the pasta with cold water and add some oil to prevent drying and sticking while you do the other preparations.
- Boil the tomatoes in water with a cut on their skin.
- You can see the skin coming off from the tomatoes,peel them and puree them in the mixer grinder with garlic and red chilies.
- Keep the tomato puree aside
- Grind the garlic and green chillies into a paste
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice .salt and the above paste for 20 minutes if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 270 degrees .
- add 1 tbsp of butter on the tray and bake the chicken at 200 degrees for 15 minutes,till they are tender and little golden on either side.
- Cut the potatoes into long strips.
- boil the potatoes with peas and salt for 10 minutes until the potatoes are soft .
- Add 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil
- Add the chopped onions
- Add the tomato puree and chilly powder and and cook till the color looks good
- add the boiled veggies
- Check salt content
- Add 1 cup of cream and 1 cup of cheese and blend.
- Add chilly flake,oregano and dried basil and mix.
- Take of the sauce from the heat and keep aside.
- Take a glass bowl
- make a layer of the sauce at the bottom
- Add a layer of pasta
- Add a layer of chicken
- Add another layer of pasta
- Finish it with a layer of sauce and mozarella
- bake it at 170 degrees in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- take it out when the cheese on top has melted and add another cup of cream, and chilly flakes ,if you do not want the lasagna to be dry.
- 9.Add barbecue sauce.
- bake it for more 10 to 15 minutes till the top is brown.
- Serve immediately
Please leave comments if you like the recipe or visited my blog 🙂