25 April, 2017
Cold Seafood salad
This is a pretty and simple recipe which is delicious and completely filling .It can qualify as a brunch or working lunch ,and leave you wanting for more.The seafood should be fresh and crunchy in the salad and veggies should be of your choice.
- Prawns 6 to 8
- Basa fillets cut into strips
- Salt(1 tsp)
- zucchini (1/2 cup sliced)
- Cucumber (A handful sliced)
- red peppers(thin strips)
- Rice vinegar(1 tbsp)
- Dijon mustard paste(1 tbsp)
- Iceberg lettuce(chopped 1 cup)
- Green chilies(finely sliced 1)
- Olive oil (1 tsp)
- Lettuce leaves(2 to 4)
- Marinate the seafood with salt and vinegar.
- saute the seafood in olive oil till they become opaque.
- Mix the veg with the seafood and mustard paste.
- Arrange a bed of lettuce leaves .
- Place the seafood and veggies mixture.
- place on the salad leaves bed and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.