17 December, 2015
Vanilla cup cake with butter cream icing
Posted in : Dessert on by : indrani Tags: Cake, cup cake, DESSERT, DESSERTS
I need to thank my daughter Megha who had come across this recipe while playing a cooking game on my mobile and it was fun baking and helping her preparing the cup cakes.Yes ,for a change my daughter did everything and I helped and guided her.The recipe is very simple making life easier and one can earn lots of accolades by baking during Christmas for friends or family members.
for 8 to 12 cup cakes
- Refined flour (1 cup)
- Butter (around 2 to 3tbsp)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Egg (1)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Vanilla (1 tsp)
- Baking powder(1 tsp)
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 100 gm butter
- Food color(1 pinch)
- Strain the flour and baking powder.
- Add sugar ,butter and eggs and beat with a beater.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat till the mixture is uniform but thick and fluffy
- Grease the muffins cups.
- Pour the mixture in the molds and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degree Celsius for 20 mins.
- Beat the ingredients of the icing and beat till it form a fluffy mixture.
- Pour the mixture in piping bags.
- Make designs on each cup cake with star nozzle.
- Decorate with sprinklers