This can be a easy to prepare dish specially when baking with kids.
for 500 gm cake you require
- flour (2 cups) or 16tbsp
- Sugar (1 cup)
- Baking powder (2 tsp)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Vanilla(2 tsp)
- Orange juice (2 tsp) optional
- Butter (1 cup)
- Grease the baking tin.
- Preheat the oven or microwave in the convection mode at 200 degrees.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder.
- Beat the butter and sugar into a creamy fluffy mixture.Add orange juice.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat till thoroughly mixed.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs and beat till creamy.
- Pour the mixture in the mold and tap.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes till cooked and top browned.
- Mix the orange jam with the egg white and sugar into a creamy mixture
- Even the top of the cake with a knife.
- coat the top of the cake with this mixture with a spatula.
- Grill the top for 3 to 5 minutes in the oven till the glaze is set.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.