1 April, 2017
cold smoked salmon salad in cheese sauce recipe
cold smoked salmon salad in cheese sauce is a delicious salad which you can prepare for your brunch ideal for Summer to be served cold.The salmon and boiled eggs in the recipe provide protein for body building and the green vegetables ideal for detoxification.You can avoid the cheese sauce if you are dieting.The smoked salmon distributed in India by Norweigan Seafood council is procured from Nature’s basket which is a store which has made salmon cooking in Indian households possible.
- Smoked salmon [200 gms]
- Boiled eggs[3 to 4]
- 1/2 cup Cucumber [finely sliced with skin]
- Onions [1 cup finely chopped]
- Balsamic vinegar [1 tbsp]
- Cheese sauce [2 tbsp optional]
- beet root [sliced and chopped]
- green chilies[2 to 3 finely cut]
- basil leaves [handful torn into small pieces]
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper[to taste]
- slice the boiled eggs
- In a bowl arrange cucumber ,onions,green chilies and beetroot together with salt and balsamic vinegar.
- Plate the veggies on a serving plate at the center.
- Arrange smoked salmon pieces on top.
- prepare cheese sauce by melting grated Parmesan cheese and milk (1/4th cup) slowly over heat.
- pour the sauce over the veggies .
- Arrange the boiled egg around the edge of the salad.
- Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper.
- Chill for at least 20 to 30 minutes before serving.