9 December, 2015
Comments : 1 Posted in : Drinks on by : indrani Tags: best mocktails, best non alcoholic drinks, DRINK, easy mocktails, fruit mocktail recipes, mocktail drinks, mocktail recipes, non alcoholic cocktails easy, non alcoholic drink recipes, non alcoholic drinks, non alcoholic mocktails non alcoholic cocktail recipes mocktails for kids mocktail recipes easy, simple mocktail recipes, starterveg, Vegan, VEGETARIAN
A very refreshing drink made with the strawberries which are in season now.its vibrant color and fresh natural flavor will make you feel fresh and cool after a tiring day at work.Good for parties or simply as an welcome drink to any sudden guests
- Strawberries (4 to 5)
- Ice cubes (1 cup)
- Cold water (2 cups)
- Sugar (as per taste)
- Rock salt (1/2 tbsp)
- Lemon (juice of 1/2 lemon)
- Mint leaves dries or fresh (1 tbsp)
- Crush the ice cubes in a mixer grinder
- Add the strawberries and sugar and grind into a smooth paste.
- Add chilled water and blend
- Add rock salt and mint and blend again.
- Mix the juice of lemon and serve in tall glasses.