21 February, 2017
How to make egg less black raisins and Oats cookies
Posted in : Dessert, Vegetarian on by : indrani Tags: cookies, DESSERT, eggless cookies, Oats cookies recipes, SNACKS
This is a oat cookies recipes, we can make for any snack or dessert.It is tasty and good for your health.The recipe is tried from http://allrecipes.com/
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups quaker cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Soften butter with a beater.
- Add sugar and beat again.Don’t powder the sugar ,let it remain chunky.
- Dissolve baking soda in boiling water and add immediately.
- Follow by adding flour and oats.
- mix with your palms(wet your palms) to form a sticky dough.
- grease the tray.
- Make small balls and flatten slightly with hand.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool to taste crunchy and yum.