15 October, 2019
Chicken roulade Indian style
Chicken roulade can be a delicious wholesome dish and when served with some stir fried vegetables can serve as a filling brunch or dinner. Boneless chicken breasts are stuffed and rolled to form a cylindrical shape and tied with a thread and shallow fried.
- 500 gm Chicken breasts boneless
- 1 cup corn
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves chopped
- A bunch coriander leaves
- A bunch mint leaves
- 2 to 3 green chilies
- 2 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup shrimps
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano.
- Make a fine paste of green chili, coriander leaves ,mint leaves and garlic with salt.
- Flatten chicken breast by pounding with a heavy substance.
- marinate for 1 hour with ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix the green paste with corn and shrimps.
- Add some dried rosemary and oregano.
- Roll the meat tightly and tie with thread.
- fry in low heat covered until brown on all sides.
- slice and present.