14 March, 2017
Prawn rice balls
These are wonderful rice balls which you can enjoy as starters and serve with tempura style fried prawns and ketchup or mayo dip.It is important to say that the recipe as well as the entire preparations of this dish from scratch is done by my 10 yrs old daughter who loves prawns and wanted to prepare something creative with them.
Prepares 8 to 10 balls
- Steamed rice freshly cooked(2 cups)
- Parmesan grated( 1/2 cup)
- Basil leaves(chopped finely 5 to 6)
- Dried oregano(1 tsp)
- green chilies(2 finely chopped)
- Corn flour( 1/2 cup)
- Prawn 4 to 5 chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (1 tsp)
- Oil for frying (2 cups)
- Mix all the ingredients except corn flour together.
- Make small tight balls out of the mixture.
- Roll over cornflour to coat each ball.
- Directly fry in hot oil.