This is a perfect fusion of the traditional Indian and a popular English breakfast.
- Green peas (1 cup)
- Bread ( 4 slices)
- Asafoetida(1 tsp)
- Ginger paste(1 tbsp)
- Cumin powder(1 tsp)
- Salt to taste
- Mozarella(chopped 1/2 cup)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Green Chilies(2)
- Butter(1 tsp)
- Make a almost smooth paste of green peas.
- Add a tbsp of oil in the pan.
- Add ginger- chilly paste and fry.
- Add asafoetida and cumin powder.
- Add the peas paste.
- Add salt to taste and saute vigorously on low flame until the mixture does not leave the sides of the pan.
- Heat the sandwich griller.
- Place a spoonful of filling on one slice of the bread .
- Top with mozarella .Cover with a top slice.Like this make 2 sandwiches
- Place a tsp of butter on the hot griller.Place the sandwiches.
- Place another tsp of butter on the top slice and grill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot tea or coffee.