1.noodles 1 packet
2.Cabbage shredded (2 cups)
3.Carrot julienne (1/4th cup)
4.Capsicum (thinly shredded 1/2 cup)
5.Onions (sliced 1 cup)
6.Garlic (4 to 5 chopped finely)
7.Dark soy sauce (1/2 tsp)
8.Green chilies (chopped finely 4 to 5)
9.Black pepper (2 tbsp)
10.Spring onion(1/4 th cup) finely chopped (optional)
11.Lemon juice(2 tbsp)
12.Red chilies whole (4 to 5)
13.Minced chicken (1 cup)
14.Corn flour (2 tbsp)
15.Scrambled eggs (1 egg)
16.Ginger ground (1 tbsp)
- Boil the noodles with little salt til soft.
- Strain them and splash cold water so that they do not get cooked further and dont stick to each other.
- Add a tbsp of oil in the wok and add 2 tbsp of garlic paste and whole red chillies.Fry them.
- Add the noodles and stir lightly.You can now add scrambled eggs to the noodles.
- Boil the vegetables and minced chicken together with salt and 2 cups of water till they are tender.
- Add a tbsp of oil in the pan and add chopped onions,remaining garlic,ground ginger ,chopped green chilies and fry.
- Add soy sauce and black pepper .
- Add the boiled vegetables and chicken mixture and simmer
- Add the corn flour dissolved in water to the gravy and boil.
- Add black pepper and salt accordingly.