23 October, 2016
Crispy chicken fry
This is a crunchy fried chicken recipe which you can quickly make during any time of the day.The chicken is first marinated and then coated with a crispy coating followed by deep fry in oil.Kids will love it.
Ingredients for marination
- chicken with bones or chicken legs(500 gm)
- Lemon juice (2 tbsp)
- Salt ( 1 tsp)
- Red chilly powder(1 tbsp)
- Mustard oil( 2 tbsp)
- dried parsley leaves(2 tbsp)
Ingredients for the coating
- refined flour (2 cups)
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients for marination for 2 hours.
- Combine flour and eggs with salt till crumbly.
- roll the chicken in this crumbly mixture till uniformly coated.
- Refrigerate for around 2 hours.
- deep fry in hot oil in medium heat.
- Serve hot with onion rings