They are naturally found in North Atlantic and Pacific oceans so it is an exotic fish in India.I bought this boneless fish fillet of salmon from the super market and was totally in love with its pink firm and flaky flesh …The fennel and fresh oregano gives a fresh aroma while the lemon juice add to the tanginess.
- 2 to 3 fennel bulbs with leaves.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped into pieces
- Chilly flakes (1 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice (2 tbsp)
- Sea salt (as per taste)
- Oregano freshly torn by hand or dried (2 tbsp)
- Marinate the salmon with all the ingredients above for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time cut the fennel bulbs into thin slices and bake in the oven with tomatoes at around 250 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes with little salt and olive oil till they become soft and mushy
- coat the salmon with this mixture and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes flipping sides..
- Plate it.